Animal Shelters are the places where will live, lost, abandoned or surrendered animals – mostly dogs and cats. In such places the young people will have a chance to care about animals.
This place should contain:
- play ground for animals and child to entertimend eachother
- clean, comfortable surrounding
- skilled compessionate care
- a sound program of hygiene and health care
- good location
- volontiears that will help everyone to be sadisfied from cooperation with eachother, young and animals
- protect the animal from heat, cold and rain
- have arrangements for drinking water supply for animals and also for humans
- be specious so as to provide enough space for everyone to stay comfortably
- I n case of poultry birds it should protect them from predators such as cats and dogs
- be free from disease causing organisms such as viruses’ bacteria and fungi.
Output: develop in young people decision making – thinking about others no matter who and what you are